Terms of Website Use Policy
RMS WEBSITE – TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
References to we, us, and 'our' means NFU Mutual Risk Management Services Limited. References to ‘you’, 'your' and 'yours' means the business user attempting to access Our Sites.
Terms of website use
(together Our Site(s)). Use of our sites includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use a site.
Other applicable terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of Our Sites. When using our Sites you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you order products from our Site, Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to our various products and services. Please see the ‘Subscription Products’ section below for further information.
All of the above terms and policies should be read in conjunction with these 'Terms of Website Use'.
- We offer certain subscription services and products to our business customers. If you have purchased one of our subscription services and / or products, you will need to register an online account on Our Sites (being either www.nfumutualsafetyhub.co.uk; or www.nfumutualsafetyhub.com) (the Subscription Products). The purchase will be subject to our terms and conditions of sale. You will be notified of the terms of sale that apply to your Subscription Product prior to, or at the point of, ordering a Subscription Product and a copy of the said Terms and Conditions of Sale will also be available to you on your account homepage once you have registered to use the Subscription Product.
Our products and services, including the Subscription Products are intended for business use in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man (the Territories) only. Our products and services, including the Subscription Products are not intended, nor shall they be used by any individual or business outside the jurisdictions of the United Kingdom.
Information about us
Our Sites are operated by NFU Mutual Risk Management Services Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 03350057 and have our registered office at Tiddington Road, Stratford Upon Avon CV37 7BJ. Our VAT number is 272 7826 32.
We are a subsidiary of The National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited (Company No. 011982) and a member of the NFU Mutual Group of Companies. By ‘NFU Mutual Group’, we mean The National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited (Company No. 011982) (NFU Mutual) and its subsidiaries (as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006)).
Changes to these terms
We may revise these 'Terms of Website Use' at any time by amending this page without notice.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update Our Sites from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on Our Sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that Our Sites, or any content on them, will be free from errors or omissions.
Alternative terms and conditions may apply to Subscription Products. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable to your Subscription Product.
Accessing our site and Subscription products/services
Our Sites are made available free of charge, except for the Subscription Products, where charges will apply. We do not guarantee that Our Sites, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason Our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Our Site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Website Use and any other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
If you choose to read individual pages of the website rather than access the website through its principal homepages you may fail to see important information and you do so at your own risk. In each instance you should click on the relevant footer legal document on www.nfumutualsafetyhub.co.uk; or www.nfumutualsafetyhub.com to be taken to these Terms.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. You are responsible for the security of any passwords issued by us.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your password, you must promptly notify us by telephoning the following number 0800 132029.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Sites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on Our Site. Any further reproduction of any part of this website without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on Our Site is provided for general information only. The content on Our Site is directed at businesses within the Territories, although we make no representations and/or warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the suitability of the information for businesses located within the Territories. For all users of the site, the content is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our Site.
The content on Our Site is not suitable for consumers and it may not be suitable for businesses located outside of the Territories.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Please note that alternative terms may apply to Subscription Products. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable to your Subscription Product.
Limitation of our liability
To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on Our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products and / or subscription services to you, which will be set out in the applicable Terms and Conditions of Sale for the Product.
We do not guarantee that Our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access Our Sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Our Sites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Sites, the server on which Our Sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Sites will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Our Sites in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Sites must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Sites other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the spirit and the letter of following content standards:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Content must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse; and
these standards apply to each part of any content as well as to its whole.
If you wish to make any use of content on Our Sites other than that set out above, please contact us by writing to:
NFU Mutual SafetyHub Administration
NFU Mutual Risk Management Services Ltd
Avon House, Ryon Hill Park
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Links and resources in our site
Where Our Sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Thank you for visiting our site.